Whole Body Cryotherapy Solutions
Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) provides exposure of the entire body to temperatures as low as -110°C in a cryochamber for up to 3 minutes. Ambient air is cooled down through a patented 3-stage cascade system to the required temperature and fed into a specially constructed enclosure, a cryochamber that is capable of maintaining this extremely low temperature.
Our WBC chambers are the evolution of the traditional ice bath.
As a cutting edge form of technology, WBC is the next step in the quest of athletes and teams to perform at their pinnacle in their chosen sport. Aware of these benefits, athletes have integrated WBC into their training and rehabilitation to assist their performance by:
- Accelerating Recovery Post-Exercise
- Enhancing Performance
- Assisting Rehabilitation of Injuries
The main application of WBC that has been sought after by athletes and teams worldwide is for its properties in accelerating the recovery phase post-exercise.
As part of an athlete’s rehabilitation, WBC can be used in the following situations to assist and reduce the injury lay off period:
- Treatment of acute sporting traumas
- Treatment of chronic overload trauma
- Complimentary treatment post-injury conditioned surgical interventions.
- Biological regeneration and chronic trauma prevention during intensive training and competition preparation
Advantages of our System
- Low operating costs using our innovative technology
- No logistics involved compared to using liquid nitrogen or synthetic liquid air systems
- Minimal storage requirements compared to systems that require large storage vessels for liquid nitrogen or synthetic liquid air
- No planning permission required
- Remote access, control and monitoring
- Timer facility for starting up and shutting down the cryochamber
- Hygienic compared to ice baths
- Customised solutions
- Whole Body Cryotherapy process is very quick and effective
- Relieve or eliminate pain
- Promote blood circulation
- Improve joint function
- Improve muscular function
- Release of endorphins
- Increase energy reserves
- Increase in muscular strength
- Improve sprint and endurance performance
- Increase muscular resistance to fatigue
- 4 person capacity
- Therapy chamber at -110°C
- Cryotherapy specific software
- Timer feature
Cryospace -110 conform with the European Directive for Medical Devices 93/42/EEC.
The classification is IIa according with Annex IX 93/42/EEC.
Request technical information at firstname.lastname@example.org